All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick has an eviable life. But he knows that this could soon end if his latest business pitch isn't successful. Trouble is, he's neglected to mention this to his wife or business partner. Oblivious to everything but the need to succeed, Nick can't see what's happening to the rest of his life.
- Author BiographyStuart Harrison lived in New Zealand for many years, where he met his wife. They moved to Europe while he tried to become a published author - and achieved his ambition with THE SNOW FALCON. They now live in Sydney with their two sons.
- Author(s)Stuart Harrison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Weight550 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.