Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn intrepid and readable introduction to, and insightful commentary on, the role of the corporation in the modern world.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Westbrook is Floyd H. and Hilda L. Hurst Faculty Scholar and Professor of Law at the University at Buffalo. His books include City of Gold: An Apology for Globalization in a Time of Discontent (2003) and Out of Crisis: Rethinking Our Financial Markets (2009).
- Author(s)David A. Westbrook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.