All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePitt Series in Russian and Eastern European Studies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDr. Marlene Laruelle,Mark Bassin,Sergey Glebov
- Author BiographyMark Bassin is research professor of the history of ideas in the Center for Baltic and East European Studies at Sodertorn University, Stockholm, Sweden. He is the author of Imperial Visions: Nationalist Imagination and Geographical Expansion in the Russian Far East, 1840-1865 and co-edited Soviet and Post-Soviet Identities and Space, Place, and Power in Modern Russia: Essays in the New Spatial History. Sergey Glebov is assistant professor of Russian history at Smith College and Amherst College, USA. Glebov is the founding editor of Ab Imperio: Studies in Nationalism and New Imperial History in the Post-Soviet Space. Marlene Laruelle is director of the Central Asia Program and a research professor of international affairs at the Institute for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies (IERES), Elliott School of International Affairs at The George Washington University, USA. She is the author of Russian Eurasianism: An Ideology of Empire, In the Name of the Nation: Nationalism and Politics in Contemporary Russia, and Russia's Strategies in the Arctic and the Future of the Far North.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.