All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Machiavelli's theory of politics and history which takes as its basis a radical theory of freedom as non-domination and a philosophy that gives priority to events over forms.
- Author BiographyMiguel Vatter is Professor of Political Science at the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is the editor of Crediting God: Religion and Sovereignty in the Age of Global Capitalism (New York, 2010) and author of The Republic of the Living: Affirmative Biopolitics and Civil Society (New York, 2014). He is a founding member of the biopolitics research network BioPolitica.cl.
- Author(s)Miguel E. Vatter
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCommonalities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.