Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing the main concepts of Islamic jurisprudence, this book discusses the debates concerning the historicity of Islamic sources of dogma. It describes the classic practice of the law, in the formulation of legal rules and practice in the courts, and sets out various substantive legal rules on matters, such as family and economic activity.
- Author BiographyKnut S. Vikor is associate professor of history and director of the Centre for Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Bergen, Norway. Among his books are Sufi and Scholar on the Desert Edge (1995) and The Oasis of Salt: the History of Kawar (1999).
- Author(s)Knut S. Vikor
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £31.13Trending at £33.29
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
- £5.50Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.