All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Pastore traces how Narragansett Bay's ecology shaped the contours of European habitation, trade, and resource use, and how littoral settlers in turn, over two centuries, transformed a marshy fractal of water and earth into a clearly defined coastline, which proved less able to absorb the blows of human initiative and natural variation.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Pastore
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £5.29Trending at £5.44
- £4.79Trending at £5.29
- £43.54Trending at £60.15
- £33.73Trending at £57.76
- £20.99Trending at £22.56
- £3.99Trending at £5.83
- £40.89Trending at £45.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.