All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOdette decides to quit the high-powered job that doesn't leave time for relationships and start her own club/restaurant. When the venture seems doomed before it has even begun by a rival chef, Odette determines on revenge. Accepting a menial job in her enemy's kitchen, she plots his downfall.
- Author BiographyFiona Walker leads the field as the voice of young, media-aware women. She divides her time between Hampstead and a cottage in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Fiona Walker
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/06/2005
- Content Noten/a
- Weight849 g
- Width154 mm
- Height43 mm
- Spine231 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £8.36Trending at £8.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.