All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines how organizations advocating on behalf of youth maneuver between grassroots social movements pressing for reform and the established systems of power and authority to improve conditions for youth in urban communities.
- Author BiographyMilbrey W. McLaughlin is David Jacks Professor of Education at Stanford University. W. Richard Scott is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Stanford University. Sarah N. Deschenes is Senior Researcher at the Harvard Family Research Project, Harvard Graduate School of Education. Kathryn C. Hopkins is a doctoral candidate in sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Anne R. Newman is Assistant Professor of Education at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Anne R. Newman,Kathryn C. Hopkins,Milbrey Wallin McLaughlin,Sarah N. Deschenes,W. Richard Scott
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.