All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent decades, Islamist political movements in many Arab countries have strategically invested in a political process that was stacked heavily against them.
- Author BiographyNathan J. Brown is a professor of political science and international affairs at George Washington University, Washington, USA. He is the author of four well-received books on Arab politics, the most recent being Palestinian Politics after the Oslo Accords: Resuming Arab Palestine (University of California Press, 2003). Amr Hamzawy is a distinguished Egyptian political scientist who previously taught at Cairo University and the Free University of Berlin. He is coeditor, with Marina Ottaway, of Getting to Pluralism: Political Actors in the Arab World (Carnegie, 2009).
- Author(s)Amr Hamzawy,Nathan J. Brown
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.