Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars in anthropology, political science, history, sociology, and ethnomusicology examine dissent and direct action in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Colombia, India, Korea, Peru, and the United States and look beyond these poles of protest to the midways of mobilization.
- Author BiographyRichard Fox is professor of anthropology at Washington University in St. Louis and author of Gandhian Utopia: Experiments with Culture. Orin Starn is assistant professor of cultural anthropology at Duke University and author of The Peru Reader: History, Culture and Politics.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byOrin Starn,Richard G. Fox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.