All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo be a black woman of faith in the American South is to understand and experience spirituality in a particular way. This work aims to take readers beyond common misconceptions and narrow assumptions about black religion and into the actual complexities of African American women's spiritual lives.
- Author BiographyMarla F. Frederick is Assistant Professor of Religion and African American Studies at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Marla F. Frederick
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £108.43
- £18.99Trending at £23.00
- £6.27Trending at £6.45
- £16.53Trending at £18.82
- £4.95Trending at £7.92
- £6.24Trending at £8.31
- £5.81Trending at £6.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.