All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArthur Robbins demonstrates how important countertransference reactions are as sources of information and understanding of patient/therapist interactions. He presents transcriptions of some group supervision sessions, which emphasize the mixture of cognitive and affective organization which the therapist is continually exploring with the patient.
- Author BiographyArthur Robbins EdD is Professor of Art Therapy at the Pratt Institute, and a Founding Director of the Institute of Expressive Analysis. He is on the board of directors of the National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis and has been on the faculty for over thirty years. He is also a New York State licensed psychologist and a graduate certified psychoanalyst. His other books include A Multi-Modal Approach to Creative Art Therapy and Therapeutic Presence: Bridging Expression and Form.
- Author(s)Arthur Robbins
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.