CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a fire policy of prevention at all costs to today's restored burning, Between Two Fires is America's history channelled through the story of wildland fire management. Stephen J. Pyne tells of a fire revolution that began in the 1960s as simple suppression and then was replaced with more enlightened programmes of fire management.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Pyne is a Regent's Professor in the School of Life Sciences at Arizona State University, USA. His recent books include Voyager, The Last Lost World, and Fire: Nature and Culture.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Pyne
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note16 halftones, 4 line drawings
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.