Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £4.85Trending at £6.01
- £13.55Trending at £13.85
- £23.20Trending at £23.54
- £14.32Trending at £14.63
- £7.75Trending at £8.23
- £8.97Trending at £9.77
- £13.93Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionDrucilla Cornell interweaves the ethical and the political in this unique and profound narrative, focusing on women and dignity.
- Author BiographyDrucilla Cornell is professor of political science, women's studies, and comparative literature at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Drucilla Cornell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleFeminist Constructions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width151 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.