All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the question of philosophy's regard of the image in thinking by considering painting - where the image most clearly calls attention to itself as an image
- Author BiographyDennis J. Schmidt is Liberal Arts Professor of Philosophy, Comparative Literature, and German at Pennsylvania State University. He is author of On Germans and Other Greeks: Tragedy and Ethical Life (IUP, 2001).
- Author(s)Dennis J. Schmidt
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note21 b&w illus.
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.