All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers excerpts from novels and short stories by some of important and established contemporary writers: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Rebecca Brown, Ana Castillo, Michelle Cliff, Edwige Danticat, Maxine Hong Kingston, Ha Jin, and Helena Maria Viramontes. In this title, the characters embody the increasing number of individuals between worlds.
- Author BiographyDeborah Poe is Assistant Professor of English at Pace University. Her areas of specialization are contemporary American and global fiction, contemporary poetics, and poststructuralist and postcolonial theory. Dr. Poe is the author of three poetry collections The Last Will Be Stone, Too (2013), Elements (2010), and Our Parenthetical Ontology (2008), as well as a novella in verse, Helene (2012). Ama Wattley is Assistant Professor of English at Pace University. She received her PhD from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Her areas of specialization are twentieth-century African American and American drama and fiction. She has published essays on fiction writers Toni Morrison and Ann Petry and playwrights August Wilson, Amiri Baraka, Alice Childress, Aishah Rahman, and P. J. Gibson.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAma Wattley,Deborah Poe
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.