All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers various aspects of the impact of the Jagiellonian dynasty on Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe, and its reign in Lithuania, Poland, Hungary and Bohemia (14th-16th century). It renders visible the relevance of the Age of the Jagiellonians for the transformation of Europe between the late Middle Ages and the Early Modern period.
- Author BiographyFlorin Nicolae Ardelean, post-doctoral researcher at the Romanian Academy, Center for Transylvanian Studies at Babes-Bolyai University at Cluj-Napoca; main research fields: late medieval and early modern social and military history. Christopher Nicholson, PhD candidate at University College London, School of Slavonic and East European Studies; main research fields: late medieval and early modern Central Europe, especially Bohemia; comparative legal and institutional history. Johannes Preiser-Kapeller, researcher at the Austrian Academy, Institute for Medieval Research, Division of Byzantine Research at Vienna; main research fields: history of Byzantium and the medieval Mediterranean, diplomacy and diplomatics, historical network analysis and complexity studies.
- Author(s)Florin Nicolae Ardelean
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- Language(s)English, French, German
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleEastern and Central European Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byChristopher Nicholson,Johannes Preiser-Kapeller
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £14.72Trending at £19.96
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £11.18Trending at £14.98
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.