Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the personal dimensions of economic social change by examining the migration of Russian peasant women's from the village to the city in the years between 1861 and the outbreak of World War I.
- Author(s)Barbara Alpern Engel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.