All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaroline Wickham-Jones provides a highly readable and informative overview of Orkney's archaeological heritage, illustrated with beautiful photography.
- Author BiographyCaroline Wickham-Jones lives and works in Orkney. She is an honorary Research Associate in archaeology at the University of Aberdeen. She has worked on, and directed, archaeological excavations across Scotland including Skara Brae and Links of Noltland in Orkney. She directed the excavations of a Mesolithic site on the island of Rum and since then she has worked on a number of other Mesolithic projects including the sites at Camas Daraich, in Skye and Long Howe in Orkney, and as co-director of the Scotland's First Settlers Project. She is the author of several popular archaeology books, as well as many academic papers. Website: www.mesolithic.co.uk
- Author(s)Caroline Wickham-Jones
- PublisherWindgather Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- Place of PublicationMacclesfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindgather Press
- Content Noteb/w and col illus
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.90Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.55Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.