All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second great Patrick Leigh Fermor classic - and the sequel to A Time of Gifts - in John Murray B-format for the first time.
- Author BiographyAfter his walk across Europe, Patrick Leigh Fermor lived and travelled in the Balkans and the Greek Archipelago. In the Second World War he joined the Irish Guards, became a liaison officer in Albania and fought in Greece and Crete - living disguised as a shepherd in the mountains for two years organising resistance activities. He was awarded the DSO and CBE, and a knighthood in the 2004 new Year Honours List. He died in 2011.
- Author(s)Patrick Leigh Fermor
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Content Notefrontispiece and map
- Weight176 g
- Width140 mm
- Height17 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.