All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a history of the key ideas that have shaped the evolution of the shared spaces of inquiry in British Cultural Studies and Postcolonial Studies to analyze the continued significance and relevance of both disciplines beyond their British sites of origin.
- Author BiographyLars Jensen is associate professor of cultural encounters in the Department of Culture and Identity at Roskilde University in Denmark. He is author of Unsettling Australia: Readings in Australian Cultural History (Atlantic, 2010) and co-editor of A Historical Companion to Postcolonial Literatures: Continental Europe and its Empires (Edinburgh University Press, 2008), Postcolonialising the Nordic (Ashgate, 2012) and the forthcoming collection Crisis in the Nordic Nations and Beyond (Ashgate 2014).
- Author(s)Lars Jensen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.