All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that companies must abandon traditional budgeting contracts in favor of a radical new model that links performance measurement to evolving competitive benchmarks - and shifts the firm's focus from controlling employee behavior to delivering customer value. This book offers a case for breaking free from the budgeting trap.
- Author BiographyJeremy Hope is a Director of the Beyond Budgeting Roundtable, a not-for-profit collaborative that designs new performance management processes. He is a chartered accountant and a co-author of Transforming the Bottom Line and Competing in the Third Wave. He is a former venture capitalist and founder of several businesses. He lives in West Yorkshire, England. Robin Fraser is a Principal at the Beyond Budgeting Roundtable. Formerly a management consulting partner in PricewaterhouseCoopers, Fraser has 30 years experience in business planning, performance improvement, and cost reduction. He lives in Surrey, England.
- Author(s)Jeremy Hope,Robin Fraser
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.