All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains Ether Morgan's first collections of poems full of hints and mysteries. Her book travels great distances across huge landscapes, both real and metaphorical, from the big skies and endless horizons of the English Ferns, the dust and rock of the moon, to the seas and deserts of dreams.
- Author BiographyEsther Morgan was bornin 1970 in Kidiminster. After reading English at Newham Collage, Cambridge, she worked as a volunteer at the Wordsworth Trust in Grasmere, Cumbria. She took an MA in creative writting at the University of East Anglia and has since taught on its under-graduate creative writing programmr, editing the UEA new poetry anthology reactions. In 1998, she won an Eric Gregory Award, and taught at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Austrlia. Beyond calling distance is her first book of poems.
- PrizesShort-listed for Mail on Sunday / John Llewellyn Rhys Prize 2002.
- Author(s)Esther Morgan
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Weight135 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.03Trending at £9.39
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £6.79Trending at £9.00
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.