All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Caring Labour to Provisioning Work offers a powerful new framework for understanding women's work in a holistic sense, acknowledging both their responsibilities in supporting others as well as their employment duties.
- Author BiographySheila M. Neysmith is a professor in the Factor-Inwentash School of Social Work at the University of Toronto. Marge Reitsma-Street is a professor emerita in the Studies in Policy and Practice Program and the School of Social Work at the University of Victoria. Stephanie Baker Collins is an associate professor in the School of Social Work at McMaster University. Elaine Porter is an associate professor in the Department of Sociology at Laurentian University.
- Author(s)Elaine Porter,Marge Reitsma-Street,Sheila M. Neysmith,Stephanie Baker-Collins
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note5 figures
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.