All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with Swiss and international people who know well the ups and downs of life in Switzerland, this study presents the cultural attitudes of Switzerland's multifaceted society. It exposes different attitudes and potential misunderstandings about friendship, neighbourliness, being professional, and giving and getting compliments.
- Author BiographyMargaret Oertig-Davidson is Scottish and has lived and worked in Switzerland since 1987, training business and professional people to communicate internationally. She has been a lecturer in the School of Business, University of Applied Sciences of Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) since 2002. She also works as a coach, specialising in advising young people in Switzerland on educational pathways that suit their interests and abilities. She lives near Basel with her Swiss husband and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Margaret Oertig-Davidson
- PublisherBergli Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBergli Books Ltd
- Content Notecartoons
- Weight405 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul N. Bilton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.