All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on the complex cultural and political facets of Native resistance to encroachment on reservation lands during the eighteenth century in southern New England, this title re-conceptualizes indigenous histories and debates over Native land rights.
- Author BiographyAmy E. Den Ouden is an assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Massachusetts-Boston.
- Author(s)Ouden Amy E. Den
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFourth World Rising
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.