All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionPresents state-of-the-science research on the behavioral and biological components of successful reading comprehension.
- Author BiographyRichard K. Wagner, PhD, is Robert G. Lawton Distinguished Research Professor of Psychology at Florida State University and Associate Director of the Florida Center for Reading Research. His major area of research interest is the acquisition of complex cognitive knowledge and skills. In the domain of reading, Dr. Wagner's research has focused on the role of reading-related phonological processing abilities in the normal and abnormal development of reading skills; the prediction, prevention, and remediation of dyslexia; and understanding the origins of individual and developmental differences in reading comprehension. Christopher Schatschneider, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Florida State University and Associate Director of the Florida Center for Reading Research. His research focuses on early reading development and reading disabilities. Dr. Schatschneider is also a trained methodologist who frequently provides assistance to investigators around design and analysis issues that arise when designing experiments and analyzing data from studies of early reading development. He is the Editor of Annals of Dyslexia and serves on the editorial boards of numerous journals. Caroline Phythian-Sence, PhD, engages in research and pilot development for Reading Is Fundamental, UK, at the National Literacy Trust, in London, England. Previously, Dr. Phythian-Sence was a doctoral student of Richard Wagner at Florida State University and the Florida Center for Reading Research, where she studied vocabulary knowledge and its relation to comprehension.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCaroline Phythian-Sence,Christopher Schatschneider,Richard K. Wagner
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.