Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Beyond Diagnosis is a fully updated and expanded examination of Vic Meyer s pioneering case formulation approach and its application to cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Author BiographyMichael Bruch is a Consultant Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapist and Senior Research Associate in the Department of Psychology at University College London. He is also a visiting professor in the Dept of Psychology at London Metropolitan University. Previously, he was co-director of the Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapy unit at UCL and visiting professor in the Dept of Mental Health Sciences. He teaches CBT with particular emphasis on case formulation at a number of universities across Europe. His main research interests involve conceptualization of complex disorders, psychotherapy training and supervision, and case formulation. He has published widely, including five books on CBT.
- Author(s)Michael Bruch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.