Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Equilibrium Thermodynamics fills a niche in the market by providing a comprehensive introduction to a new, emerging topic in the field. The importance of non-equilibrium thermodynamics is addressed in order to fully understand how a system works, whether it is in a biological system like the brain or a system that develops plastic.
- Author BiographyHANS CHRISTIAN OTTINGER is Professor of Polymer Physics and a former chairman of the materials science department at the ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology). He has over two decades experience as a teacher and researcher in physics and polymer science. In addition, he holds memberships in the American, British, and German Societies of Rheology, the German Physical Society, and the Swiss Rheology and Polymer Groups. He also serves on the editorial boards for Applied Rheology, Journal of Rheology, and Multiscale Modeling and Simulation.
- Author(s)Hans Christian Ottinger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1068 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.