Beyond Foreign Economic Policy: United States, the Single European Market and the Changing World Economy by Mike Smith, Brian Hocking (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on US policies towards the Single European Market, this volume analyzes the changing character of foreign economic policy. It argues that an erosion of the boundaries demarcating foreign and domestic policy has occurred as a result of developments on both domestic and international fronts.
- Author(s)Brian Hocking,Mike Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight409 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.