All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA verbatim play exploring the Hillsborough disaster, on the twenty-fifth anniversary of the tragedy. This play includes teachers' notes.
- Author BiographyJo Halliday and Layla Dowie are both experienced Drama teachers in the North West of England. They have been working together for thirteen years. Jo is a Drama AST and she also runs a Youth Project called 'Include Us Too' with homeless young people. Layla delivers workshops with gifted and talented pupils. They would like to see the subject of Hillsborough on the school curriculum nationwide.
- Author(s)Joanne Halliday,Layla Dowie
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.