Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionHofstede introduced a culture paradigm that has been widely influential in international business. However, its relevance in light of culture's increasing complexity due to globalization has been questioned. Alternative culture frameworks and perspectives are offered by leading scholars in global marketing and management.
- Author BiographyCHERYL NAKATA is Associate Professor of Marketing and International Business at the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA. This book is motivated by her interest in cultural understanding for businesses. Her award-winning research has appeared in leading journals and books. She was a marketing research manager in and consultant to Fortune 500 companies.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXX, 290 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCheryl Nakata
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.