All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of how food has come to play a central role in how Palestinian citizens of Israel negotiate life and a shared cultural identity within a tense political context.
- Author BiographyLiora Gvion is a senior lecturer of Sociology at Kibbutzim College of Education in Tel Aviv and teaches at Hebrew University in the Department of Clinical Nutrition.
- Author(s)Liora Gvion
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byDavid Wesley,Elana Wesley
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.