All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionNext, four critics examine production of cultural objects: Fernando Unzueta investigates novels; Sara Castro-Klaren, archeology and folklore; Gustavo Verdesio, suppression of unwanted archeological evidence; and Beatriz Gonzalez Stephan, national literary histories and international expositions.
- Author BiographyJohn Charles Chasteen is professor of history at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Sara Castro-Klaren is professor of Latin American Culture and Literature at Johns Hopkins University.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Charles Chasteen,Sara Castro-Klaren
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.