All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver since Jules Verne declared that circumnavigation of the world could be done in 80 days, there have been those striving to do it faster. Robin Knox-Johnston, Peter Blake and their crew determined to break the record, and this book is the story of their 74-day, record-breaking trip by catamaran.
- Author(s)Robin Knox-Johnston
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/02/1995
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/05/2000
- Content Note16pp colour photographs
- Weight474 g
- Width243 mm
- Height162 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.