All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.93Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
About this product
- DescriptionA major question facing therapists today is how to treat psychosis effectively while maintaining patients' dignity, self-respect and their psychological and social functioning. This book provides important and engaging accounts of the special personal and interpersonal care offered by the Arbours Crisis Centre and kindred facilities.
- Author BiographyJoseph H. Berke, an individual and family psychoanalytic psychotherapist, lecturer and teacher. He is founder and director of the Arbours Crisis Centre and is the author of many articles and books on psychological, political and religious themes. Margaret Fagan, who qualified as a psychotherapist with the Arbours Association in 1989, works as a team leader at the Arbours Crisis Centre and is a senior psychotherapist at Brookside Young People's Unit, Goodmayes Hospital. George Mak-Pearce studied history and philosophy of science at Indiana University and subsequently trained as a psychoanalytic psychotherapist. He worked as a team leader at the Arbours Crisis Centre, and currently works with young adolescents at the Brandon Centre in London. Stella Pierides-Muller, a psychoanalytic psychotherapist in private practice, is also a team leader at the Arbours Crisis Centre. She is co-founder and member of the Association of Arbours Psychotherapists' Borderline Workshop and Arts and Psychoanalytic Workshop, and her main area of work involves borderline psychotic conditions.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleCommunity, Culture and Change
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGeorge Mak-Pearce,Joesph H. Berke,Joseph Berke,Margaret Fagan,Stella Pierides-Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.