Beyond Mass Higher Education: Building on Experience by Ian McNay (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.12Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionLooks forward to the higher education, and identifies strategic issues that need to be tackled at institutional and management levels. This collection considers how the higher education system has adapted to respond to the requirements of a mass and universal system, rather than struggling to sustain an elite system with mass participation.
- Author BiographyIan McNay is Emeritus Professor of Education at the University of Greenwich, and coordinator of the ESRC project there.
- Author(s)Ian McNay
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Higher Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight420 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.