CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the creation and evolution of the therapeutic relationship as the agent of change in the recovery from psychosis. This guidebook outlines the progressive steps of engagement useful for recovery. It challenges the established medical model by placing the therapeutic relationship at the centre of the treatment process.
- Author BiographyDavid Garfield is Professor, Associate Chair and Director of Residency Training in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. He is also faculty at the Institute for Psychoanalysis, Chicago. Daniel Mackler is a psychotherapist in private practice and a filmmaker, New York City.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniel Mackler,David Garfield
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.