All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines efforts to apply feminist principles to the research act. This title includes essays that addresses both abstract philosophical questions and the more practical ways theories are translated into feminist inquiry.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.46
- £26.50Trending at £28.61
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £29.87
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.