All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents a macrostrategic framework designed to help language teachers develop a systematic, coherent and personal theory of practice. These strategies should enable teachers to evaluate classroom practices and to generate techniques and activities for realizing teaching goals.
- Author BiographyB. Kumaravadivelu is professor of applied linguistics and TESOL at San Jose State University.
- Author(s)B. Kumaravadivelu
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleYale Language Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.