All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilds on and expands Gentry and Sjoberg's landmark work on violence and gender.
- Author BiographyCaron E. Gentry is a lecturer in the School of International Relations at the University of St Andrews. She is author of Offering Hospitality: Questioning Christian Approaches to War (2013) and the co-editor of Women, Gender and Terrorism (with Laura Sjoberg, 2011) and The Future of War: New Critical Essays (with Amy Eckert, 2014). Laura Sjoberg is associate professor of political science at the University of Florida. She is author of Gender, War and Conflict (2014), Gendering Global Conflict: Towards a Feminist Theory of War (2013), Mothers, Monsters, Whores: Women's Violence in Global Politics (with Caron Gentry, 2007) and Gender, Justice, and the Wars in Iraq (2006).
- Author(s)Caron E. Gentry,Laura Sjoberg
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.