All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- Author(s)Gianluca Sgueo
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in European Economic Law and Regulation
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XXXI, 192 p.
- Weight502 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of Contents1 A Framework for Interactions between National, European and Global Administrative Systems of Law.- 2 The Emergence of Civil Society Networks.- 3 The Interlocutory Coalitions: Composition, Governance and Supranational Stance.- 4 The Activities of Interlocutory Coalitions: Mediation, Rule-Making and Implementation.- 5 Cooperation between Supranational Regulators and Interlocutory Coalitions. Issues of Accountability and Legitimacy.- 6 Interlocutory Coalitions and Policy Convergence.- 7 Beyond Networks. The Interlocutory Coalitions and Globalization Of Democracy.- Synoptic Table.- Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.