All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Judith A. Merkle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction PART I: FOUNDATIONS 1. Charism and the Christian Life: One Movement or Two? 2. Charism and Institution: Max Weber, Alienation and the Spirit in Christian Life 3. Beyond our Lights and Shadows: Community and Transformation in the Church PART II: CHARISM IN THE CHURCH 4. Primary Charisms: Calling and Postmodern Society, and a Church in Transition 5. The Restructuring of Ministry and Spirituality: Groups and Communities 6. Christian Identity and Charism: Beyond Ideology PART III: CHARISM, INSTITUTION AND SOCIETY 7. Globalization, Multiculturalism and Technology - the Stirring of Charism 9. A New Lens: Sacramentality, Mediation and Communion Conclusions Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyJudith A. Merkle is Professor of Religious Studies at Niagara University, NY, USA. She has recently published Being Faithful: Christian Commitment in Modern Society (T&T Clark, 2010).
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.