Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the tensions between economic and cultural value from a range of disciplines.
- Author BiographyMichael Hutter is Director of the Research Unit 'Cultural Sources of Newness' at the Social Science Research Center Berlin and holds a Research Professorship at the Institute for Sociology of the Technical University Berlin. David Throsby is Professor of Economics at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. He has published widely in the economics of the arts and culture, including most recently The Economics of Cultural Policy (Cambridge University Press, 2010).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMurphy Institute Studies in Political Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 29 colour illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Throsby,Michael Hutter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.