CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how shifts in television's industrial practices and new media convergence have affected the other 80 per cent of the viewing day. This title also explores a broad range of non-prime-time forms including talk shows, soap operas, news, syndication, and children's programs, non-series forms such as sports and made-for-television movies.
- Author BiographyAmanda D. Lotz is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Michigan. She is author of Redesigning Women: Television after the Network Era and The Television Will Be Revolutionized.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures, charts
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmanda D. Lotz
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.