Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a conception of the relationship between linguistic meaning and assertion made by utterances, this book looks at the meanings of proper names and natural-kind predicates. It also explains their use in attitude ascriptions, and demonstrates the limitation of rigid designation.
- Author(s)Scott Soames
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width147 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.