CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.99Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the depiction of women in World War II popular visual art, showing that it reflected decidedly mixed feelings about the status of women in American society. Dispels the popular belief that World War II was a halcyon age for women's rights in America.
- Author(s)Donna B Knaff
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCulture America (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, figures
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.