Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research and thinking on the significance of corporate Japan's engagement with China. This book explores questions such as: What is China's position in the global corporate activities of Japanese firms? How has China's investment profile changed and how and with what purpose do Japanese firms enforce their Chinese presence?
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIrene van Staveren,Peter Knorringa
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.