All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- Author(s)Flemming Poulfelt,Michael Moesgaard Andersen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword Introduction - Can You Predict the Unexpected? PART I: From the Conventional to the New Emerging Paradigm 1. Disrupter's Paradise 2. The Conventional Paradigm 3. How a New Paradigm is Emerging 4. Towards a New Paradigm? PART II: On the Inner Workings of Black Swans 5. Apple, the Black Swan 6. Aravind - The McDonaldization of Eye Care 7. Emirates Airlines - Globalization from the Desert 8. Huawei - Countryside Surrounding Cities 9. Natura - Globalizing Beauty! 10. Nokia - From Ugly Duckling to White Swan to...? 11. Ryanair - A True Disrupter 12. Tata Motors - Reverse Imperialism PART III: Beyond Strategy and Metrics 13. Going Beyond Strategy Appendix 1 - Metrics and Diagnostics Appendix 2 - Company of the Future Metric
- Author BiographyMichael Moesgaard Andersen is an adjunct Professor of Strategy at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. He runs his own venture capital company, focused on creating next generation practices. Prior to this, he was the co-owner and CEO of a medium-sized, globally focused consulting business. Flemming Poulfelt is Professor of Management and Strategy and Vice Dean at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. He has also served on faculties at universities in Europe, the US, and Australia. The authors of this book also wrote the successful title Return on Strategy, published by Routledge in 2010.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.