CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.45
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the problems of development under conditions of structural adjustment and their relation to democratic change in Africa. Contributors employ a comparative method which uses a political economy approach to the study of democracy, gender, industrialization, agriculture and the state.
- Author BiographyJULIUS E. NYANG'ORO is Associate Professor of African and Afro-American Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the author of The State and Capitalist Development in Africa (Praeger, 1989). TIMOTHY M. SHAW is Professor of Political Science and International Development Studies at Dalhousie University. He is the author of New Factors and Forces in Africa's Political Economy.
- Author(s)Julius E. Nyang'Oro,Professor Timothy M. Shaw
- Date of Publication16/06/1992
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.